Friday 5 June 2015

Lace is more...




(Outfit: Top, Skirt and Sandals - Topshop. Bag - River Island)

I admit it. I wear too much Topshop. But when you're a part-time employee and you get a discount, it'd be rude not to abuse it, right? Right. So when I visited my sister and her beau (not bae) last weekend in sunny Fareham, I thought I'd give this outfit a spin for dinner and drinks. I wore head-to-toe Topshop with the exception of this amazing fluffball of a bag from River Island. (Who needs a Cat?!...)

I was looking at this lacey/crochet top for a while, (it comes in navy blue too), but I had no idea what to wear with it as it seems a little risqué, yet the back is a jersey material so I thought a slip might get a bit uncomfortable. However, after much thought I decided that for a girl as pale as myself with as much in the boob department as two aspirins on an ironing board, a skin-coloured bra would suffice as it didn't seem so see-through that way! (Or at least in the light I was standing in! haha). I love the 60's feel that it has to it with the floral woven pattern and the high neck and I decided to team it with a worn-black denim button-up skirt and some sandals for a daytime-in-to-nighttime look.

Enjoy the sunshine this weekend!





Shannon X


No comments:

Post a Comment