Thursday 23 May 2013

More photos from RAK Studios!

Heeey everybody! I hope you've all had a great week and you're looking forward to putting those little feet of yours into a cosy pair of slippers and watching a soppy film after a hard week at work...errrr, I mean... going out and having a good ol' knees up of course...! Well, whatever your plans are for this weekend, be sure to have a good'un!

Here are some more photos from my time at RAK Studios last week!
Stay cool, cats!
All photos by Fred Payne and Emma Palin

The first of the tourist style photos...

Alex rockin out

Goofball

Rehearsing 'I Got You'

Practising backing vocals with my male gospel choir

Some serious 'ooh's' are being sung here!

So serious

I love this photo of Alex!

Another moody-looking photo from me!

Oh HI Emma!



Carol Smiley



Loving life at RAK

Henry getting his thinking cap on!



Pep talk from Sacha

Ready to do some backing vocals

Backing pipes

Some more backing pipes!

Pipes

In the zone

I love this snap!

Rak looking eery!

The return of the generic tourist photo




Amazing desk!

More tourists...

Rabbit in the headlights

Alex and the machine



Listening back

Hotties!

Loving life

Moody

Yellow mellow

Blurrrrr

Fred's mighty moustache

Bright light

Cuties!

Practising

Henry and Matty
The band


The Apprentice...you're fired

Sir snappy snap

No comments:

Post a Comment